Starting Your New Home Search
Now it’s time to start the exciting search for a new home. Searching for a home is becoming easier than years ago. We now have the Internet as a powerful home finding tool, as well as the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and print advertising. You may want to narrow down your search by asking yourself the following questions:
- Where do I want to live?
- What is the neighborhood like?
- What is the crime rate?
- Would I be moving into a good school district?
- Are there any zoning restrictions?
- How far is this home from my job?
- What is my price range?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do I want?
- What style of house am I attracted to?
- What amenities do I desire?
- Does this home have potential to increase in value?
- Is there room to expand if I would like to build an addition?
Do you need help starting your new home search in the Spokane area? Let CB Tomlinson lead the way! Contact us to get started today.